set xml path in flash when xml created in memorystream and webrequest

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i am creating an xml file using memory stream and i want to load this xml file into the flash on client scriptso the flash can load data from the streamed xml but i am unable to give path in xml guide mehere is the like there i get the codehttp://www.primaryobjects.com/CMS/Article76.aspxhere is my code
protected void Page_Init(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (!IsPostBack) { if (Request.QueryString["uid"] != null) {
try { string uid = Request.QueryString["uid"].ToString(); // this web request create an xml file using the above link and send response it works fine WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("http://localhost:29052/DirectResponseOff/load.aspx?uid=" + uid); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); Stream s = response.GetResponseStream(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(s, System.Text.Encoding.ASCII); string str = sr.ReadToEnd(); string Path = "load.aspx?uid=" + uid; // this Path doesn't work i tried and search everywhere lot but failed any sugestion tell me ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "Flash", ""); } catch (Exception) {
throw; } } } }

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
89 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

why preg_match_all does not return the number of matches
My regex looks like

X[^x{4e00}-x{9fa5}]*Y

(where X and Y are two Chinese characters)

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv

Unable to customise toolbar in FCK

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash