asking for direction


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have 2 tables in my data, which are "post" and "event"
I won't make a summary page for showing the condition of these two tables.
so what I am thinking is SELECT the fields inside the table and if there is content, return true or it will return false.
but i don't know which php methoad can check the content and return booleans value.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

any comment?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
195 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

multiple recipients + dbuser mail recall
Hello,

I am building a php login script.

When the user registers the script will send

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

reating a background image
I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module buil

How a counter of users ? such as ---> (231 Viewing)
I want to count how many users are actually viewing the page, How is that possible?
Thank you guy

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

text box alphanumeric caracters only
hi all!

I have search on google on how to enter in a test box only caracters A-Z,a-z,0-9 usi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash