Run function every 5 mins ??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a function PostMessage()

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How can I run it every 5 mins ??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
59 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

Basic Forum Tutorial
Hi, I'm new to PHP. I want to build a basic forum for my site using PHP and MySQL. I've searched t

need help in dynamic select menu in php
hi i have created a dynamic select menu using php. i have a problem in that which is when the user s

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

why does my session end?
my connect.php starts the session just so you know
i can navigate arround my site fine except whe

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cann.....
hi, can someone help me with this? I keep getting this error....

Warning: session_start() [fu

How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,

I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

try catch error
I have been trying try catch but, I can't get it to work. The code opens a non existing file called

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash