Help Ordering Arrays


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I have 3 arrays as shown below.

Code: $users = $this->get_latest_users();
$flirt = $this->get_latest_flirts();
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$hotlist = $this->get_latest_hotlist();

These arrays for a key have the strtotime value of whenever something was posted. They then have some html as a value.

So..

Code: $users = array ('1257785194' => 'html');
What I need to do is merge the 3 above arrays and sort them so it shows the soonest first. The structure of arrays can be changed, thats not a problem. I just need to get this working. Any ideas?

EDIT: I need to preserve the strtotime value
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

If a record matches an existing record do nothing
So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to ad

How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
Please help

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

php call servlet
I have done a php backup application .
So there is a form that user pick some files to zip and d

rename the file
File.txt

Code: ***DOCUMENT***
..DN:
000044255
..CB:
..SN:
..PY:
2009
..E

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash