Session problem?!?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All! I am very new to the php world but I am working on fixing things that a previous programmer screwed up for a site that I have. Let me explain what the current issue is. I believe it had to do with sessions:

On my site, I can go to login page and log in with a name I made just fine. If I use an older one, it says that the password or username is wrong, but when I click on boards, im logged in. (weird)

On the sign up page, when all the info is plugged in, the page hangs like its looking for something, then 2 min later it logs the person in.

Any help, advice or whatever would be appreciated thanks. As we get into this discussion, I will supply code that I have when I figure out why it's not working properly.

thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Open link with largest int string first
I have the following links i would like to open either all at once or one-by-one. How would i procee

Add weeks in a query?
I have a SQL that summarizes the quantity per week. The weeks that has no value does not exist in th

Help with Contact Form
I have this Form on an html page and the associated code on page.php (below).
I keep getting the

Require select-option functionality in Module Pool Programming
Hi Gurus,

I am doing a development by Module Pool on Warehouse Management. For that devel

i need help with php header and footer
I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individ

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

php or sql?
Sorry not sure if this is a sql problem or php the following code is supposed to delete data from th

grouping within a foreach?
hello all,

I currently have a list of products spit out from my db via a foreach loop. Right

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

All possible combinations of String in PL/SQL
Hi All,

Could you please explain the logic of getting all possible combinations of String

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash