Session problem?!?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello All! I am very new to the php world but I am working on fixing things that a previous programmer screwed up for a site that I have. Let me explain what the current issue is. I believe it had to do with sessions:

On my site, I can go to login page and log in with a name I made just fine. If I use an older one, it says that the password or username is wrong, but when I click on boards, im logged in. (weird)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
On the sign up page, when all the info is plugged in, the page hangs like its looking for something, then 2 min later it logs the person in.



Any help, advice or whatever would be appreciated thanks. As we get into this discussion, I will supply code that I have when I figure out why it's not working properly.

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Images outside webroot
Im hopeing someone can help me with this because i cant figure it out.I have setup an ASP.NET websit

Need help with unexpected T-STRING error
I'm a newbie and I'm still learning PHP. However this error has me stumped. I've googled, searched t

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Changes to hosting company's server has affected web contact form
I started a thread a couple of months ago about the contact forms on my client's website. Basically

how to export excel file in same server
My first post - php newbie, so appreciate your support.

I'm currently using headers to save w

xApp Analytics in BI 7.0
Dear all,

I am trying to implement xApp Analytics in BI 7.0. After I installed the analyt

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

How to use Substr
I want to check for the word CATEGORY: inside a string which can be CATEGORY: ITEM
and remove the

Motivational Posters
Hello,

I wonder how can i do them in php. Are there any sample codes that you can show me?

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash