help with database debug pls


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/checklogin.php on line 13


<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>
<?php
$myusername=$_POST['username'];
$mypassword=$_POST['password'];

if($myusername='********'&&$mypassword='********')
header('Location:http://www.mesickonline.com/students/05/php/index.html');
else($myusername='********'&&$mypassword='********')
header('Location:http://www.mesickonline.com/students/05/php/index.html');
?>




<body>

</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
155 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

Bandwidth monitoring?
Hi guys,

I need a little information I have written a php app and I occurred to that I need

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

Pagination
Okay here is the page in question: http://blenderteachings.000a.biz/tutorials.hamishhill.php

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

Simple Question
I know this is a simple question, that if I knew what it was technically called i could probably loo

Display thumbnails as square while retaining aspect ratio
I am trying to figure out a way to make an image display as a square, for example 80x80 pixels, when

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash