jquery validation in codeIgniter


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hai i need to add client side validation to my fiels which are selected in a forloop.the fields are auto incremented according to count.i need to add validation for a selected fields only
my code is
<? $i=0;?>
<? foreach ($info as $link): ?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

<DIV><INPUT type="checkbox" name="check<?=$i?>" onclick="show(this,<?=$i;?>);" id="check" ><a href="<? echo $link;?>"><? echo $link;?></a></DIV>
<p id="container<?=$i?>" style="display:none">
Enter Tag
<INPUT type="text" name="tag<?=$i?>" id="tag<?=$i?>" class="required">
</p>
<INPUT type="hidden" name="url<?=$i?>" id="url<?=$i?>" value="<?=$link?>">
<? $i++;?>
<? endforeach;?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
290 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Mail Script Problems
I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two va

disable all input buttons
Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Code: [Sele

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

Where is my php.ini???
Hi

First off - apologies - i'm not a coder so this may sound very amateur.

I'm having

help removing unwanted graphic
How do I remove the small elongated rectangular shape between the "Latest post" and "

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?
Hi All,

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?

Thanks in adv

simple script won't work. Please help
I'm new to php, and I am having trouble displaying a simple script in my web browser. My php code ex

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash