How can I Compare two xml documents?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I am doing a POC for my project and I am using XE database 10g version.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I want to make a comparison between two xml document stored in a column of type xmltype in a relational table.

How can I do a comparison between them? Here between two data in rowset column.

SQL> desc emp_xml
Name Null? Type
--------
ROWSET XMLTYPE
EMP_XML_AGN NUMBER

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
162 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

Material xxx does not exist in plant xxx
Dear All,

I am working for a steel project which is repetitive manufacturing.

CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

serializing objects - loses methods - the point being?
Hi

I know that serializing an object will lose the methods. But whats the point in that? What

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

[PHP HELP] Php order form.
Hello to everyone @ phpfreaks. Im new to this site and hope to learn lots of things here.

Fir

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: [Select]blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all

how do i make new line after *
First check this page here. and you see my report. Im pulling form a mysql db. I want to beable to m

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash