How do I get the row number from from an sql table query


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query) = $total
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I want to have next and previous buttons, is there a way of retrieving the current row number, and can you move it backwards and forwards by 1, or do I have to keep a track of the button presses

many thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
181 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!

I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r

Need help making login verification cleaner...
I use the below to verify user login. I first check the cookie for the id, ip and a unique id. If it

Collecting AOL Search Terms
I am attempting to collect AOL search terms. I know the code is correct (it works for google, bing,

does anyone know a php script to send mail using gmails/googles free smtp server
cause i heard u can do that but i dont know how

how to easy edit text, with box? Help.
Hi.
I have a little problem. I'm doing a webpage for my aunt and I would like to make it as easy

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

Create multiple (n) arrays
Hi there,

I have the following need:

I have 2 arrays (coming from a databases)

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash