onClick='location.href=index.htm'> not working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Below is my code:

echo "<input type='button' value='redirect' onClick='location.href=index.htm'>";

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
what is wrong with the code?? it's not working
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Expandable Post Code
Hi,

Hope you can help. Which currently I haven't upgraded to connect to a mysql server, so i

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

problems with php variables in mysql query
i can't seem to get the following query to work.

select $q1c from $vote_rate where id = $re

if statements problems
Hi. I'm trying to make a web form, but I kind of hit a dead end trying to figure out why it doesn't

Beginners syntax and loop questions - help please!
Hi everyone,

I have some problems with php code. I'm currently in the middle of learning php,

A WBS element with the name XXX already exists in version FREI_VERSION
Hi.
When I am trying to insert WBS element in a project, error occurs:

"A WBS eleme

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash