How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Users Status" with ID, Username, date registered, and last logged in collumns. Last Logged in will be recorded as years, and will be set on every page. I will then be checking in admin control panel, if the user has not been logged in since whatever year. Delete them.

I was wondering if this is the best way to do it? or would there be an easier way.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
184 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Keeping track of php uploads
Hello all.

I was looking at the way PHP handles file uploads.
It seems that PHP uses a tem

mail() says sent but no email received
My code is quite simple:

Code: <?php
$to = "Ty44ler@yahoo.com";
$subje

New to PHP and just trying to understand a little code.
I hope I'm not annoying anyone or breaking the rules but I was wondering about this bit of code righ

PEAR in appliactiond development
When I was picking up PHP I went from procedural programming, fairly quickly into OOP, then after wr

Error in SQL Syntax HELP!!!
I have this page:

Code: <?php

session_start();

//connect to server and s

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

unoconv doc convert to pdf code prob
PHP/5.3.1

Hi. I am trying to use this code to convert docs to .pdf utilizing unoconv. Howe

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

How to make a input/output field with multiple lines
Hello.
I put a input/output field on the screen but I could not change height of it. I need to

Hyperlink in PHP to MySQL record
Hello,

I am having trouble as i am new to php. I have connected to the database and I have di

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash