I got my hosting suspended XD


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I saw this challenge a day or so ago

http://www.programming-challenges.com/pg.php?page=downloadproblem&probid=110101&format=html

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
And I thought to myself "Well, what about numbers over 1,000,000?" So I created a program to check if it worked for any two numbers, and had it check numbers 1,000,000 - 6,000,000... but it gave me an error message before it finished. Now I've been suspended because of that XD Oh well, I just hope getting unsuspended is fast
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
226 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Get word number x from string?
How can I use a function to loop through a string, and "have a look at" every word in the

unserialize help, getting errors
hi all ,
I got a form with 6 fields (2 input and 4 select box), when the page loads one block is

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

SESSION question
I am building an application , a directory for auctions.
For SEO i made a script which copies a p

Pop-up Banner
Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site

Help with php code
Hello, can anyone tell me why this php word trap fails to work,
and the trigger words get blow r

Progress bar for webpage
Hi,
I want to implement a progress/waiting bar on my webpage - exactly the same thing that the Mi

ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR
Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the c

Apple's revamped lineup arrives

I'm personally curious about the magic mouse.. a multi-touch concept sounds like it could be nea

Operating System
How in PHP or other language can I detect Operating system, ie Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate,

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash