problem with script manager


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script manager.Ihavedifferent page in which iam trying to use ajax extension likeupdatepanel and update progress control.when i debug i got error sayingineed script manager.when i put script manager in the page i goterror saying i need only one instance of script manager.i have used proxy script manage was working fine.but i have reinstalled my operating system.now even if i put script manager on content page.it is giving same problem.Could you pleasehelphow to over come with this problem.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
300 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Code Help.. If txt input box empty search X instead..
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

Scene graph using Direct3D?
There are several C++ scene graph based packages available for OpenGl, like say OSG,

http://w

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights
Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash