problem with script manager

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi iam using Net.2005.I have created ajax enabledwebsite.i have master page in which i have script manager.Ihavedifferent page in which iam trying to use ajax extension likeupdatepanel and update progress control.when i debug i got error sayingineed script manager.when i put script manager in the page i goterror saying i need only one instance of script manager.i have used proxy script manage was working fine.but i have reinstalled my operating system.now even if i put script manager on content page.it is giving same problem.Could you pleasehelphow to over come with this problem.
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
300 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Points for Wiki contribution
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

mysql_real_escape_string
Let me preface this that I am very much a PHP noob, but I have some SQL training (not necessarily My

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

Send inserts to mysql thru port 80
Hi!

I have an application that must do some inserts in a mysql db. This db is behind a firewa

DateObject and Nulls
Hi all,

I have an array mapped to a value object. One of the items in the array is a PHP Date

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Displaying returned XML in another PHP page
I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I

Firewall / visited websites logger
Hi. I have a firewall implementation and I want to log all the websites visited on the machine. S

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash