images aren't rendering


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to call a JPG file from within PHP (in an effort to hide the actual JPG folder). The image is supposed to be called at domain.com/photo/?id=X&i=Y where X is the gallery ID and Y is the image number, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've done this before but copying and pasting the code doesn't seem to be working. What am I missing?

Code: [Select] if (isset($_GET['id']) && isset($_GET['i'])) {

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
//get folder location of photos
$gallery_path = mhp_get_gallery_filepath($_GET['id']).'/';

//return filenames of all jpgs in folder
$imgs = (mhp_img_list($gallery_path));

//get name of i-th jpg file
$img = $imgs[(int) $_GET['i']];

//check to see if the image exists
if (file_exists($gallery_path.$img) && is_readable($gallery_path.$img) && getimagesize($gallery_path.$img)) {
header('Content-Type: image/jpeg');
$orgimage = imagecreatefromjpeg($gallery_path.$img);
imagejpeg($orgimage, NULL, 90);
imagedestroy($origimage);
}

}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
55 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

RSS poster script?
I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to a

add to sql result
ok see rite now my sites hit counter is counted from the mysql visitor log i need to clear it aft

How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP
How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP PHP Development forum discussing coding practices,

Consuming MII WebService in Java WebDynpro
Hello,

We are facing a strange situation...

We define a transaction in MII to

Typedef struct vs just struct
Anyone know the rationale for using typedef for structs when a struct is itself a typedef? I have s

convert PHP array to Javascript array
I have a page that gets a request sent from AJAX, and I am trying to convert a PHP array to a javasc

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash