images aren't rendering

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to call a JPG file from within PHP (in an effort to hide the actual JPG folder). The image is supposed to be called at domain.com/photo/?id=X&i=Y where X is the gallery ID and Y is the image number, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've done this before but copying and pasting the code doesn't seem to be working. What am I missing?

Code: [Select] if (isset($_GET['id']) && isset($_GET['i'])) {

//get folder location of photos
$gallery_path = mhp_get_gallery_filepath($_GET['id']).'/';

//return filenames of all jpgs in folder
$imgs = (mhp_img_list($gallery_path));

//get name of i-th jpg file
$img = $imgs[(int) $_GET['i']];

//check to see if the image exists
if (file_exists($gallery_path.$img) && is_readable($gallery_path.$img) && getimagesize($gallery_path.$img)) {
header('Content-Type: image/jpeg');
$orgimage = imagecreatefromjpeg($gallery_path.$img);
imagejpeg($orgimage, NULL, 90);
imagedestroy($origimage);
}

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
55 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Not connecting to DB using ruby, error:env.c:257:in oci8lib.so: ORA-12154:
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to the database server from the client server using ruby and f

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a

PHP Programming error. Please help!
Hi there,

Am making a website for a friend and have encountered a problem that i need fixing

Error in SQL Syntax HELP!!!
I have this page:

Code: <?php

session_start();

//connect to server and s

SMTP server...
I recently found a tutorial online on SMTP authentification for sending emails from webpages, here i

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash