utf8_general_ci error ??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't

Some of my data contains :-), doesn't, ), ;, #,$, etc. Am I getting this error as my table is listed as utf8_general_ci??

What is my fix??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
226 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Setting condidtions for an input box
Hi all,

I would like to set a condition in a txt box that says the number a user enters has t

reorder sql query
ok so i have this very simple code:
Code: $query = "SELECT search_keywords, COUNT(search_key

Simple PHP/Java Help..
Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

session_destroy();
new to php
I have a simple login and am trying to write a logout.
I set a $_SESSION var to 1 i

How to restrict the display of report variants
Hello All,

I want t know how to restrict the display of report variants.
I mean, whe

socket makes browser hang...
I have a socket server, and I am having a problem at the moment...

A browser sends a http hea

Basic Question about Threading and PHP...
I have a page that I am working on and it is taking several hours to process. The basics of what th

Help with file_get_html
The following code gives the expected results:

<html>
<head&g

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash