MySql timezone

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE tutorialid='1' ORDER BY commentid DESC LIMIT $offset, $rowsperpage";
Can I change the timezone for the date_format? i dont know how.. i need it in PST please help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
202 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Displaying image from database
Hi,

I've got a site where that's got a database behind it. Currently it has loads of items in

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

regex for quoted text within a string
I am still getting the hang of regex expressions, but I cant seem to figure out how I would escape q

$_POST
Hi, I have 2 seperate php files, and i want my $_POSt["fname"] To go into both of them, Fo

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash