Just wondering what you think about my site

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am new to phpfreaks i just seen this form and thought it would be cool to see what other thought about my site, feel free to sign up an post items to see how that all works or if you dont want to sing up you can just look at the non-member side of it. I might make a test id for it after i see what people say about it. Or i might post my qa url, I am new here and just want to see what type of feed back i get. Thanks for the help.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
91 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Taylor Series Function
So I am working a a project for my intro C++ class, and I am having some trouble with a function for

Add User script "Could not execute query"
This should be an easy script but I can't get it to run. Can someone please help me?

<

need Array help
This is what I have to do.
$teamname[1] = "Red Sox"
$teamname[2] = "Gian

preg_match logical error
Code: <?php
$s = file_get_contents("page.html");
preg_match('/<div cla

Looping Problem
I've got a client that has a database with about 200 events at any given time. I'm trying to loop t

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

radio button reamains checked
Hello i'm trying to keep the state off my radio buttons so it shows which ones where clicked after t

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

need help with date function
i have following form for date

Code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash