fire away

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i launched about 4 months ago as a lagit co. i have 2 paying clients, 1probono, 1 side progect, and 1 chat site. all of this has led to a lot of hits but very few real clients. i just changed from a darker theme. i feel a full scale site would be overselling for a private designer but with the lack of income i am all ears about my direction. thanks in advance.

http://studio378d.com

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
348 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

Need help with simple code, back and forward buttons.
Basically, I have a set of pages in a folder, which have the title somephrasehere_09.php, somephrase

single page with referrer to show correct page
I have a simple website with a couple of different pages. I would like to be able to in a div tag w

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Selecting an "empty" date formated field
How do you select an "empty" date field? I've tried the few ways I can think.
SQL> select

Supress some serveroutput but not all
Hi,

I have a script I'm working on that uses plsql to create and RMAN script, this uses d

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash