Local file browser with php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies..

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
So i will setup a local web browser and i want to make a .php file that after you login it will saw you the files that are in this share(movies names).

How i can make php print out a list of files in that specific directory ?

Thanks..!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
102 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

php multiple action on submit
I have a form which says:

<form enctype='multipart/form-data' method='post' action='pr

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash