Logging and nologging bulk insert


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

oracle version: 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I am trying to use Append during bulk insert?

example:

insert/*+ APPEND */ into t select * from dba_objects

Question:
-- Does this really works? i have read few articles but still clear.
-- If this works, what are things we need to take care? like table should be in nologging or index should be in no logging mode? or only Append hint si only required.
please explain in detail. how can this help with an example.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
53 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..

I need to pull data for clien

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!
I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

gmdate() - want 1 hr before time
Hi,
I am using php gmdate().
Now I am entering all dates in my dbase using gmdate("Y-m-d

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash