How to sum these output values


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I need sum the month totals
SELECT region_name, area_name ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '07' THEN sales_target END) AS jul ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '08' THEN sales_target END) AS aug ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '09' THEN sales_target END) AS sep ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '10' THEN sales_target END) AS oct ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '11' THEN sales_target END) AS nov ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '12' THEN sales_target END) AS dec ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '01' THEN sales_target END) AS jan ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '02' THEN sales_target END) AS feb ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '03' THEN sales_target END) AS mar ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '04' THEN sales_target END) AS apr ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '05' THEN sales_target END) AS may ,SUM (CASE WHEN SUBSTR(yr_mth,5,2) = '06' THEN sales_target END) AS jun FROM sales_forecast WHERE REGION_NAME like nvl('®IONNAME','%') AND AREA_NAME like nvl('&AREANAME','%') AND yr_mth=nvl('&Year',substr(yr_mth,1,4))||NVL(DECODE('&Month','JAN','01','FEB','02','MAR','03','APR','04','MAY','05', 'JUN','06','JUL','07','AUG','08','SEP','09','NOV','11','DEC','12'),substr(yr_mth,5,6)) GROUP BY region_name, area_name ORDER BY region_name, area_name Requirment region_name, area_name, jul, aug ................ jun abc xyz 10, 20.....................30 ccc ggg 20, 30.....................40 total 30, 50 ...................70
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

Results from Db outputted twice
Hey guys.. for come reason my data is outputted twise shown in the image below and i cant figure out

Help with syntax
Hi all!

The $bridge variable is not getting passed while it is contained in the line below:

cURL Sending File as Post
This is a bit complicated, I'm just hoping someone else has run into this and knows how to do it a d

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

a very simple php header question (sorry!)
Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error

I'm do not know php &

How to restrict the display of report variants
Hello All,

I want t know how to restrict the display of report variants.
I mean, whe

Renaming array keys
The issue: renaming array keys inside a foreach loop.

I'm trying to build a pie chart image w

Help =( !! Upload Pics [PHP script]
Hello
I need help with a php script [MULTIPLE UPLOAD IMAGES] , where I want to add a feature (wat

array_combine() error
getting an "Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an e

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash