Php Mysql Page Loading Notice


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image while a page is loading.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The issue is that I have a big table and I'm running some queries against it.
Obviously the query results don't appear immediately but in the mean time the page doesn't display anything.

Any thoughts?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
94 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Auto install
Hi I have a directory lets say "apps" that I then have more folders ie "email",

Where do I put CRON code
So I've figured out alot about how to automatically run a php function. I can't figure out where to

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

Loop column after 2 results
Hello All.

Here is what I have:

Client ID Company name Clien

ScriptManager History and Opera Issue
I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history

Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

mysql_real_escape_string
Let me preface this that I am very much a PHP noob, but I have some SQL training (not necessarily My

TCP Sending Unsigned Char...
Hi...

I want to send over tcp/ip some data, i have the data in hexadecimal, and when i tr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash