Adding post count


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for their post count goes up 1.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
86 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php mysql query from input textbox
Hi,

I have a text box, in that i have given the mysql query. I can able to get the query in v

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

Local file browser with php
Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies.

PHP XML extraction text
I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Her

UDP server recvfrom() always returns -1? :(
Hello all,
I am getting a very strange error in my code :( I am writing a server application in C

Help Ordering Arrays
Hi, I have 3 arrays as shown below.

Code: $users = $this->get_latest_users();
$flir

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

How to generate a random array of integers subject to a certain constraint
I am writing a program that asks the user to enter an integer N and then generates a random array of

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash