Matchcode in ALV change header column

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello everyone,

I am working in an SAP system that is currently in upgrade and conversion to Unicode. The system connection is done through Citrix.

Creating a new record in the program BCALV_TEST_GRID_EDITABLE, I choose a matchcode any field, what happens then is that the selected value is placed on the column heading.

¿Qué esta pasando? Yo creo que es un error de SAP o de SAP GUI. ¿Es posible que Citrix sea el culpable?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
184 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

array empty
Hiya peeps,

Ok here is the codes.

order.php

Code:

Easy administration on MySQL databases
My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order t

Parse multirow HTML table
Hello all,
I have a site I am working on. Its a sports site and I am trying to add stats to a DB

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

Oracle11g Patch issue
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while installing Oracle11g Patch 11.1.0.7.0 on IBM-AI

Securing a user input - need some confirmation
Hello All,

I am in the process of recoding a large proportion of an e-commerce site, one of t

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

Am I setting up my sites oldschool?
Ok,

When I create a site I open a basic template that I have created that consists of a css f

PHP & Java
Hello,

can PHP code be used inside java code?

Code: <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Java

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash