Logic question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

im wondering what's the best method to do the above list:

it is for alliance @ MMORPG game

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
-the administrator of alliance have 10 slots for creating ranks ... each rank have it's own permissions (in total they are 9 permissions possible)
something like
rank 1 = all permissions
rank 2 = just 3 permissions from 9
rank 3 = 8 permissions
they are not single level permissions like 1 = admin , 2 = user they are like this
1 = allow to see messages, 2 = allow to kick members etc

my question is what it will be the best method to implement this ... i was thinking about something but it's space taking
create 10 columns in table for rank name and another 10 for rank permissions.
but it does seem a little messy in this way.
is there another solution ? thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
315 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Problem with "dynamic" index page
Hi. I have one question. In my index.php page I have this kind of code:
Code: // listaa sivut

check if string contain only a-z/A-Z
Is where any way to check if string contains only a-z/A-Z, without writing an array with all possibl

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

If a form submits back to same page do you need to use $get
IM trying to pass page number and year that was selected back to the same page.

i have this c

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Passing variables with pagination - iterating through unique id per link
Hi everyone,
I have seen a few topics like this one. Still cant find the specific thing, so I am

GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.

I have a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash