Breaking results into week blocks


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a set of dates (and times), which are returned from a mySQL query.

These usually span from 1-2 months and I need to be able to separate the results (using HTML) every sunday (monday being the start of the week).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Set of timestamps....
Code: [Select]1255482000
1255483800
1255485600
1255487400
1256086800
1256088600
1256090400
1256092200
1256691600
1256693400
1256695200
1256697000
1257300000
1257301800
1257303600
1257305400
1257904800
1257906600
1257908400
1257910200
1258509600
1258511400
1258513200
1258515000
1259114400
1259116200
1259118000
1259119800

Currently the code looks like this, but having trouble getting round the logic of doing this...

Code: [Select]<?php
while ($sqlresults = mysql_fetch_array($results)) {
$compare = strtotime(date('d F Y',$laststamp)." next Sunday");

echo $sqlresults['timestamp'].'
';
if ($sqlresults['timestamp'] != $laststamp) {
if ($compare > $laststamp) {
#HTML CODE
}
}

$laststamp = $sqlresults['timestamp'];
}
?>

But at the moment it just puts HTML code inbetween every time
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
101 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Strip Slashes Help
I've got a script that i've downloaded of the net to edit multiple fields from my sql database, and

PHP error. Need help urgently
Hi,

I am programming a php site and have a problem that i just cant find out how to fix. When

AUTONUMBER PROBLEM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jones and i am new to this forum and to oracle. I am using ora

PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message
Hi all i am getting Error(25,63): PL/SQL: ORA-00947: not enough values error message when executing

Question about GD library
I am trying to make an image that shows a random quote from my database.


However I want t

Transferring session variables into MySQL
I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statem

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash