Menu restriction


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are confined to the transactions for which they have authorizations only as this also helps at a glance in determining whatever is missing in a user’s role.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
177 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Embedding flash object in Else statement
This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Els

Count Session and Trigger Events
I am New in PHP, seeking a method to count logged users by counting the sessions or any …, is

Printing issues with xMII 11.5
For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The

how to export excel file in same server
My first post - php newbie, so appreciate your support.

I'm currently using headers to save w

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

Multiple upload and Resize
I would like some help on my script I have the for my index.php

////

<html&

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

PHP using IF to display error
i have a MySQL query and i want to display 1 thing only if the number of affected rows is >=1

Help to integrate whois Domain Details to website
Hi,

can i know is their any php script r methods to add domain details to my website.

socket makes browser hang...
I have a socket server, and I am having a problem at the moment...

A browser sends a http hea

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash