Entering Data Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM flights");
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
if ($flight_num == $row['flight_num']){
echo "<center>Flight Number Used!</center>";
}else{

$sql=mysql_query("INSERT INTO flights (`flight_num`, `dep_icao`, `dep_time`, `dep_name`, `arr_icao`, `arr_time`, `arr_name`, `route`, `aircraft`, `days`, `duration`, `status`)
VALUES ('$flight_num','$dep','$dep_time','$dep_name','$arr','$arr_time','$arr_name','$route','$aircraft','$days','$duration','$status')");
header ('Location: ?page=flt_ctr');

}}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
196 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Code Help.. If txt input box empty search X instead..
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Filtering Tables
Hello Thanks for any help any one can give Im very new to PHP..

I need to pull data for clien

weird problem
last time, i did post a topic concerning why my page sometime will load as blank page when using IE.

How to grab certain words ??
I am working with this API

Returns JSON.
curl http://letsbetrends.com/api/current_trends

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

Help If user voted, block them
On my Prayer request site, i let users Click a button to Pray for somone that has posted a pray, i g

Using Windows message as a Handle
Hi,

I am writing one of my first multithreaded programs.

In one of the thread,

Upload file!
Ok i have a form..
Code: <form name="form1" method="post" action=&quo

Problems generating word documents on server side for security reasons
I have a problem with word documentation generation when generating a word document (docx) with PHP.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash