MII Netweaver Server stopped due to CPIC connection Problem

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Experts,
We have SAP XMII 12.0 setup running on Netweaver 2004s,7.0, Java Stack only.
We have high availability environment, where N1 acts as active node and Server N2 as failover node. We are facing this CPIC connection problem and SAP OSS adviced us to increase its value. Current value was 2000 and now we have increased it to 5000. We have not more than 100 concurrent users,still 2000 connections are getting exhausted. We are facing this error only when either of the server is down, i.e. if r/3 server or Netweaver server.
When we restart Netweaver, we found that CPIC connection count is reaching to 2000 and failing server to be functional. We would like to know what is the source which is triggering these connection so fast, which in turn is not letting the server to come up.
Waiting for the reply.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
178 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SQl num_rows problem
when i try to count rows from an SQL select i get an warning

Code: [Select]$countviews = mysq

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

getting weird error..
okay, I'm getting an error on this particular function, something about the syntax in the mysql LIMI

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()
New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,

Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but

Download Image from URL and Upload it
Ok, I have been googling for the last 1/2 hour trying to figure this out, Most likely I'm just not s

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash