Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be added to a display grid and database. A user notified me that she "couldn't get data in"--I verified that the data was in fact going into the database even though it wasn't being displayed, and after some trial and error I determined that rows with all numbers without decimals would show, but any number with decimals would prevent the row from displaying.

And the strange thing is that the exact same application, with the exact same data, works fine on my own PC. When I enter the specific data the user was trying to put in, not only do I see my own row appear in the grid, but I see all the rows she had put in (this is how the system should correctly work).

Does anyone know why a display grid wouldn't like decimals, and/or why the application works fine on some PCs but not on others?

Let me stress, this is a very simple application. It's really just a grid and a form, with MII queries (that test fine) behind the scenes.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
274 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

parse error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /Users/admin/Sites/phptest/array.php on

switch not getting value
what am i doing wrong?
i want to populate the country list according to the category
i want to

form submit at godaddy?
Trying to test form submission at GoDaddy and it does not seem to work. Here's the page...

h

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesmembers.php on line 16
I dont see the problem with this, I always get Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesme

Checking if a process is running (problems including psapi.dll i think...)
Ok, so all I'm trying to do is check if a program is running...

I've found out that I nee

Setting/Modify Headers using mail() function
I have a question about setting email headers when using mail() in a php script.

When I send

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

how to load php class from another domain?
how to load php class from another domain?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash