Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a single generic BL transaction to transfer different types of messages from the site instances to a single central instance. The central instance has several schedules that run the same generic transaction with different parameters in order to transfer different types of messages.

As far as possible we have tried to avoid overruns where two of these schedules are running at the same time, but eventually the scheduler becomes "stuck" where many of the "Next Run Time" values indicated on the Scheduler table are in the past. When in this state the Scheduler page indicates that the transactions are running, but no messages are transferred.

Do we need to ensure that a transaction is never reused across different schedules, or is there another likely cause for the problems we are experiencing (e.g. scheduled next run times not updating when the MII instance is restarted)?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

remove innitial

and

tags
i am using tiny_mce as a text editor for my CMS.
buy now the problem is it add <p>

Convert Binary String to Decimal
Trying to Get:
Decimal: 305419896

Out of:
Binary String: xV4

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

Recognising Revenue daily
Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement R

Problem with creating FI documents
Hi, Experts!

when i create Fi doc. with standart transaction, i ve been had such problem

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

Shuffle Array
Hi,

I am writing a script for a game that needs players to randomly be assigned a target (ano

Help with email validation please...
Hi,
Please could you help.
I have a register.php login page where users register, the detail

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash