Problem with an browser game.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,i just joined that great forum and i got php prob,its kinda freaky...anyway i got browser game,and i made an thingy to my game what shows health,energy and wallet up..and its all okay but i found one mistake,if i go to somewhere else (like theres hospital and stuff) it wont update it,only if i refresh the page,i hope you guys understand i dont know how to explain,
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
site is www.csest.pri.ee its half estonian lang and half english,i hope you guys can help me thanks!:)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
196 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

SQl num_rows problem
when i try to count rows from an SQL select i get an warning

Code: [Select]$countviews = mysq

that old Malformed Headers problem again!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I've read the http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,37442.0.html

I don't think my c

Join Query Help
Hi all,

I am having problems with the below code, which we shall call 'my first join query'!

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

unserialize help, getting errors
hi all ,
I got a form with 6 fields (2 input and 4 select box), when the page loads one block is

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash