Problem with an browser game.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,i just joined that great forum and i got php prob,its kinda freaky...anyway i got browser game,and i made an thingy to my game what shows health,energy and wallet up..and its all okay but i found one mistake,if i go to somewhere else (like theres hospital and stuff) it wont update it,only if i refresh the page,i hope you guys understand i dont know how to explain,
site is www.csest.pri.ee its half estonian lang and half english,i hope you guys can help me thanks!:)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
196 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Validation
Hello

I know this is a really vag question.

I need to have a input field on a form th

Cannot Connect to Database
I am writing an application to do annual reviews. I cannot get my script to work. Whenever it runs I

opening a window with after form submission
I know this this forum has nothing to do with JS, but i'm trying to use it with my php script.
<

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

why does my session end?
my connect.php starts the session just so you know
i can navigate arround my site fine except whe

highlighting search terms
well, I started this in the regular PHP section, but it no longer fits there. Suffice it to say, I'm

My XSRF Prevention code isn't working
First of all, thanks for the generous help you guys have given me in the past on this forum.
Seco

generating all possible random letters
hi'

how can i randomize the letters a,b,c,d,e all possible ways, and i want to print the res

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash