multiple recipients + dbuser mail recall


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I am building a php login script.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
When the user registers the script will send him a confimation email using this code

mail($usr_email, "Login Details", $message,
"From: "Member Registration" <auto-reply@$host>rn" .
"X-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion());

everything works fine.

Now I want the mail to be sent to him as well as me!

so I modified the code but it doesn't work anymore:

mail('myemail@me.com,$usr_email ', "Login Details", $message,
"From: "Member Registration" <auto-reply@$host>rn" .
"X-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion());

I am new to php, so any help is appreciated!

thanks in advance!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
180 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

gettext translates ALWAYS?
I'm using gettext with the new version of XAMPP (5.3.0) on Windows Seven RTM (build 7600)
gettext

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

wav to mp3 + goDaddy
I need to convert wav files to mp3s. From what I have found so far one way to do it is to have my PH

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP
Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I ha

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash