Php mysql - select?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i have this code:
Code: $iteminfo = mysql_query("SELECT desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid = '$_GET[id]'")
or die(mysql_error());
And it gives me
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'desc FROM wc_items WHERE itemid = '103'' at line 1

What could be wrong?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
341 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to show more than 1 users with this code...
Hello,
i have a table that shows users only if I, as Administrator, want to be shown. But its sho

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Getting a variable to work in function params
I have this fuction which is inside a class:

Code: public static function generateEmbedCode($

Include ("Absolute Path") of a file?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I am writing my php code in the same directory of the file that

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

Forms Authentication and Refresh at Login page
Hello, When I try to press the Login button in my webapplication at my login.aspx page nothing h

email CODING Problem
Email coding problem.

I need to send a section of the info to $tf and the same as a Cc to $em

retrieving more than one max key from an array?
so i have an array of 20 numerical values (0-100) that i need to order from highest to lowest and th

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

Simple image grab script.
I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone knew how to make a simple php script that looks at

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash