need help in php variable


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a php variable on one page
Code: [Select]$lastId = mysql_insert_id($db);
echo $lastId;
i want to send this variable and the value in it to second page when i click on submit button
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

i already tried this but it is not working
Code: [Select]$lastId = $_POST["lastId"];
this displays this error

Code: [Select]Notice: Undefined index: lastId in D:wampwwwdynamicquiz2action.php on line 30
how can this be solved
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Calling strings from other php class
I have test1.php{
$string1;
$string2;
....
... //10 strings in this class <

Multipe Dynamic Controls & AutoPostback Issue
I currently have a need to create many dynamic controls (Example Textboxes) that need to do a PostBa

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

Strange Oracle Query problem
Ok So I have this PHP class that talks to a Javascript class that basically creates a table of infor

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?
Hi All,

Is it possible to stop reservation creation in PM Order?

Thanks in adv

problem with php mysql query
Hi guy's...

I'm totally lost here..because don't have any idea how to make a query for grab r

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

"SEO" URLs
Hey, I'm wondering how to go about creating and using these types of URLs. I'm presuming it's PHP th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash