calendar dates and hours compare problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same date, time and room without receiving any error i don't know where to start to compare the days hours with location (the 2 different tables are confusing me) i'm willing to donate/pay if i can make this work. To explain better i have like this:
Table1 with: Start Date, End Date, Start Hour, End Hour and other things not important for validation
Table2 with: Room1, Room2, Room3 etc

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i attached the source code
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
86 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using file_get_contents??
okay how would i create a script using file_get_contents() in php have it grab search pages 1-20 and

Problem with HTTP Caching...?
Hi there, im trying to implement caching. But it doesn't always work.
I post it here because ther

socket communication between c++/java and sending image
hi,

i have a class in c++ called win32_sockserver which creates socket to java. i am trying

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

CURL question
i am wondering if it's possible to use multi curl with login something like

login once to web

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash