compile php5 with DOM


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I can't manage to compile php 5.3.0 from source on Windows to include DOM,
in spite of the documentation saying that DOM is built into PHP5.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I'm compiling php 5.3.0 using the following minimalistic options:

configure.js --without-sqlite --enable-cli --enable-debug --disable-ipv6 --enable-pdo

However, my compiled PHP can't pass even the following test for DOM:

<?php
$doc = new DOMDocument();
?>

where I'm getting the following error message:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in C:Inetpubwwwroottest.php on line 2

Does somebody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

Having problemswith multithreading and prime numbers
I have an assignment when I'm suppose to do the following:

Write a multithreaded Java, Pt

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

How to add functionality to a simple php calender?
Hello everyone,

I have just finished creating a simple php calander. Can someone point

Passing Variables
What I'm wanting to do is when the user clicks on Arenas it will know the name of the country it's w

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

HTML Viewer HIDE scrollbar
How can I disable scrollbars in a HTML Viewer control? I can't hide them. Even i have enough space b

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash