Program with calculate Meteorologic measurements


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello I'm a beginner and I want to make a program with calculate Meteorologic measurements:
base classe - time( hour, minutes).
Derivative class - Meteorologic measurements: temperature, dampness, wind.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
CONDITION

1. In a task must be to mould a given "real" object with a attributes as sponger class;
2.Must be compose class with a member - variables (characterizations) and a member - functions
(methods), implicational in the task;
3.The declaration and the implementation of the classes be separation in different files,
kindred to project;
4.Builder as a constructor and destructor;
5.Must be to Compose a method "Set()" for fix the characteristics of the objects;
6.Must be to Compose a method "Print()" for unsealing the characteristics of the objects;
7.Must be to Compose a methods for return of the worths of each characteristic.
Primer.
If be to declarated characteristic name, age, number the methods to be defined:
GetName(), GetAge(), GetNumber();
8.Production and eliminating of objects from the class by an source to the data of the keyboard
and / Or File and check of correctness of the input files
9.To take/bring out on the outputed screen a appropriatel message, if not thesearched object
is seen;
10.To be a demonstration work of the program with proper text exemplars;
11. To make a briefly description of the defaine classes and functions;
I must to run this program on Dev-C++
I hope that there are people who will do this task. Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
302 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Beginners syntax and loop questions - help please!
Hi everyone,

I have some problems with php code. I'm currently in the middle of learning php,

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Creating a unique 'control panel' for each user
Hi there,

I'm thinking of designing a site that will allow users to sign up and have their ow

Can php detect connection speed and thereafter swap out elements?
No code to post, lads, yet. Just looking for a yay or nay at this stage:

Can a php script be

Displaying returned XML in another PHP page
I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

Error querying database.
I get the above error when trying to insert some values to a datatable.
Here's the code :

BSP Ext - tableView - Sort - NEWBIE
Hi,
I have been trying to get the sort to work. I have defined the column definitions by fillin

storing video files into mysql in php
hi

i have my video files in my folder ,
i have to store the path of the videos into db an

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash