AutoChoosing a CSS file based on URL


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey everyone,

I have a site that has multiple URLs and CSS files.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Based on the URL that the user goes to I want that CSS file to load.

This is what I have thus far in the <head> of my HTML/PHP file: index.php
Code: <!-- ====================================================== -->
<!-- Which CSS template to use? It depends on the site URL. -->
<!-- ====================================================== -->

<?php $site = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']; ?>

<!-- ====================================================== -->
<!-- ============== Harvest Auction Domains =============== -->
<!-- ====================================================== -->
<?php if ($site = "www.agcooponline.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.agliberty.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.harvestauction.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.harvestauction.net") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.harvestauction.org") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.harvestauction.biz") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.harvest2market.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/harvestauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>

<!-- ====================================================== -->
<!-- ============== Hobbies Auction Domains =============== -->
<!-- ====================================================== -->

<?php if ($site = "www.hobbiesauction.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/hobbiesauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>

<!-- ====================================================== -->
<!-- ============== Tools Auction Domains ================= -->
<!-- ====================================================== -->

<?php if ($site = "www.toolsforauction.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/toolsforauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.tooleagle.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/toolsforauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>
<?php if ($site = "www.tooltwister.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/toolsforauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>

<!-- ====================================================== -->
<!-- ============== Aviation Auction Domains ============== -->
<!-- ====================================================== -->

<?php if ($site = "www.aviatorsauction.com") { ?>
<link href="../templates/tsgcalpha/css/aviatorsauction.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<?php } ?>

</head>
However when I go to any of the URLs it always sees www.aviatorsauction.com.

I have used both $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']; and $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
170 Like 40 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pageination not working right... coping images over 4 pages
Code: <?php //This code will obtain the required page number from the $_GET array. Note that

Count
Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FR

CHMOD script
Hi,

I need a script to read all files in a folder and set to 777.

Can anyone help out

Struct/union and scope problem!
HI all , I have
Code: in header.h typedef struct Node Link; /* ---------

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

mysql UPDATE request not working and driving me crazy!!!
Hi,

I have been stuck on this for ages.

Quite simply I am trying to update my database

iMatch stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message

Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash