IIS & NW MII on the same server


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

We're weighing the possibility to run both IIS and MII (NetWeaver) on the same server.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Are there technical problems preventing such approach? A priori, it should be possible given IIS uses port 80 and NW uses port 50000.

Are their other considerations/prohibitions beyond resource contention on the server?

Thank in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

Adding Different Numbers From MySQL
Basically I have a mysql database with a couple prices as the following:

9.99
9.99
9.99

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

2 things: enter doesn't work in IE & empty form
i have this search form that works well except for 2 things.

1) on IE when i hit enter instea

PHP Login
Hey!
I got this shopcart code online, am trying to modify it but am getting an error when i try a

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash