IIS & NW MII on the same server

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

We're weighing the possibility to run both IIS and MII (NetWeaver) on the same server.

Are there technical problems preventing such approach? A priori, it should be possible given IIS uses port 80 and NW uses port 50000.

Are their other considerations/prohibitions beyond resource contention on the server?

Thank in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

please hep to get values from a table row
can anyone tel me how I can select and get data from one row by pressing an Edit button in that row

download directory onto C drive
I am attempting (if this is possible) to write a routine to automatically dump the contents of a dir

form variables from database help.
Hi all,

I would like to have a form that gives you options based on the results of an mysql q

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

Notice Undefined index: reset/ Attempting to redirect, works, but get a notice
Full Header.php is:
Code: [Select]<?php
$reset= false;
$reset= strip_tags($_GET[&quo

media recovery
Hi,
i startup the database i got the error

SQL> startup
ORACLE instance started.

PHP onsubmit in the form not going to the fuction.
I have a form through ‘onsubmit’ calling a function validation(). But not going to the

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash