Oracle11g Patch issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while installing Oracle11g Patch 11.1.0.7.0 on IBM-AIX

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
/oracle/Disk1/stage/Components/oracle.owb.rsf/11.1.0.7.0/1/Datafiles/filegroup16.jar.

when I look into the Directory, I see the directory 'oracle.owb.rsf' itself missing

/oracle/Disk1/stage/Components
$ ls -l
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 3 oracle oinstall 256 Oct 03 2008 oracle.jdk
drwxr-xr-x 3 oracle oinstall 256 Oct 03 2008 oracle.swd.opatch
drwxr-xr-x 3 oracle oinstall 256 Oct 03 2008 oracle.swd.oui
drwxr-xr-x 3 oracle oinstall 256 Oct 03 2008 oracle.swd.oui.core
drwxr-xr-x 3 oracle oinstall 256 Oct 03 2008 oracle.sysman.ccr

Please suggest me

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
323 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Read from a text file after a specific word
Hi all.

I have a text file that looks like the one below.
I know how to open the text fi

I need help on this PHP code
Hi everybody, I made some kind of mistake while editing the code below. As you see, at the 3 row my

Problem executing bash script using shell_exec
Hi there,
I created a bash script file using following code to convert doc documents to pdf using

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

1,000 select boxes with 100 options?!
I have 1 drop down select box with 1,000 options.


In some case, there will be 100+ of the

How to convert this array to string
I am having problems converting this array to a string
using print_r($val[1]); I get:
Code: [

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner s

Rss feed question
Hi

My blog and my website are different. Am i able to take my rss feed
from my blog and p

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash