HTAccess auto log in?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all.

Too busy driving celebs about lately so I hope someone here can help me out.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I need a script that will allow a user to access an HTAccess directory automatically, without the need of intervention of the user other than click the link.

Can you help me?

Then, once the user is in the HTAccess directory, another small script that will strip the coding params from the link and allow the user to access just one .html (php) script. Hopefully blocking the 'bookmarked' return to the page.

Why?

I want my customers to be able to access the payment page but not allow them to bookmark it for return without first going through the terms and conditions page.

Got an Eastender onboard today. Webcams are coming soon. With permission, maybe they'll allow questions and chat on-route!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Undefined index: username HELP NEWBIE
I am trying a simple login/logout for my website. It works well with checking if the username exists

Something Non-Traditional. Can we solve?
I have an idea for an application here. It's mostly flash, but it couldn't work without a somewhat n

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

losing variables between php brackets
Hi

have got this code:
Code: $id=mysql_result($result,0,"itemid");
$title=mys

get multiple rows
Hi I want to get multiple rows from a db

I am using this for the db query
Code: public

PHP Display Telephone Number On Referrer
I have used the php below to show a different telephone number in the header of the site depending u

IP Based Cron Jobs
I run cronjobs on my website. After one of my visitors got curious and tinkered around he realized h

Form errors in an array
I'm processing a form and putting the errors in an array. empty($errors) doesn't seem to do the tric

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash