PHP Include not working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

The website is http://www.grlistingservices.com

The code block is as follows:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<?php
if (!isset($id))
{
include 'home.php';
}
else
{
include "$id.php";
}
?>

All files are in the same directory, I am running php5.x on a windows server with GoDaddy.
This website used to work at my hold host, I just switched it today
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
111 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

cURL proxy
Okay here is the thing... i know how to add proxys

Code: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE,

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

date("now") prints out wrong date ?
Hi Guys
Anyone know why and how I can fix it ?

Array disappearing in foreach loop
Okay, I have this problem where an array will become undefined in a foreach loop.

Here is the

Help with writing "$" with fopen
I just can't get my syntax correct. Could someone help me please? I am trying to write a connect fil

Mail functionality from localhost to server
Hi

I am facing problem of mail functionality.

When i tested mail functionality in my

Protecting forms
Alright, I want to protect some forms of mine from SQL Injections, because I had someone earlier spa

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash