Php script to read msword file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi,

I need to read a msword file and i want to print the contents in that word file.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
i used the fgets() and its working for text file. but its not working for word file.

Help me in this.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
183 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

if statements problems
Hi. I'm trying to make a web form, but I kind of hit a dead end trying to figure out why it doesn't

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Troubles with a spider class
I am building a spider that will crawl through random whitepages (eg. anywho.com, switchboard.com, w

Creating a db with a query
Hello everyone.
I'm having troubles creating a db with a query.
I'm reading a book called PHP

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Any Good MMORPGs you've played?
I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill t

Displaying different page content, depending on the logged in user.
Hi all, I am new to ASP.net (and web development in general), and have a question about how I can di

PHP Form to Variable.
Hi! I have written a HTML-form code in DreamWeaver CS3 (in a PHP doc) and I really need it to work s

Multiple WHILE loops help
Hi there. I'm writing an application that is pulling and displaying results for real estate listing

Get dump of MySQL DB from Live Site
I'm after an easy, but secure way of generating and importing a MySQL dump from a remote server.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash