TabControl Inside ListView Not Editing


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello everybodyI have a ListView on my page. Inside the ListView I put a TabControl, cuz I want to put different input controls on seperate pages. The problem is that changes made by the user in the txtboxes in the tabControl are not propogated to the database. the "Bind" works 1 way, as i see the data displayed correclty. but the changes are not savedwhat needs to be done?thanks
here is the code inside the listviews edittemplate
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?
Title
Description:
Keywords:
Page HTML:
Title
Description:
Keywords:
Page HTML:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
If there are similar controls that can give me the correct functionality. i would try them. maybe the accordion or the multiview? though the multiview does not have tabs as far as i know. and the accordion probably has the same problem (i am trying to get it to work, but meantime no luck.thanks you all
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Security Exception on pages using AJAX
I am getting the exception: attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy on

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

* Gridview and Detailsview in UpdatePanel, insert mode problem
I have a GridView and DetailsView working together. When a record from Gridview is selected, Detail

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

BI in Upstream Production operations
Appreciate if you can assist in the following areas:
1) Examples of life before and after BI i

checkbox update
I am having a brain fart right now and i cant remember how to do this. if anyone could help that wou

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

How to find OS bit version
How can I tell the person browsing my site is running 32, or 64 bit operating system?

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash