Creating an invoice


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Using fpdf I am trying to create an invoice to send to clients. The products are sold in pricing tiers.

I've got it working so it only displays a tier if the quantity is greater than 0 but I end up with a bunch of empty rows in between.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Instead of for example:

1 $20
2 $30
3 $40

I am getting

1 $20

2 $30


3 $40

How can I get it so the row is advanced only if something is output?

Code: for ($j=0; $j<12; $j++)
{
$data = Array();


if($pricearray[$j] > 0){
$data[0]['TEXT'] = $pricearray[$j];


$data[1]['TEXT'] = $_POST['select'];
$data[1]['TEXT'] .= " " . $pricedescriptionarray[$j];
$data[2]['TEXT'] = "Description";
$data[3]['TEXT'] = "20";
$data[4]['TEXT'] = "100";
}


$fsize += 0.5;

if ($fsize > 10) $fsize = 5;

$rgb_b -= 10;
$rgb_g -= 5;
$rgb_b -= 20;

if ($rgb_b < 150) $rgb_b = 255;
if ($rgb_g < 150) $rgb_g = 255;
if ($rgb_b < 150) $rgb_b = 255;

$pdf->tbDrawData($data);
}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
124 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

getting a website's source code as a variable? How?
Hey guys, is there any way for me to get the source code of a website as a variable for me to work w

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Help! refer to a friend script with captcha code
Hi guys, I am posting on here in desperate need for some help with an ongoing search I have been doi

Using insert variable
need a way to inert variable data to mysql database

$acc = "212121212";
$nok =

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

Problem Dereferencing
With these types and tables:

CREATE TYPE MANAGER AS OBJECT (
MGR_ID INTEGER,

Time-based image rotation script
I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the

Referential Integrity problem when inserting into 2 tables at same time
Hello Everyone,

Im relativity new to PHP and MySQL and i have come up against a problem. i h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash