problems with search form numerical "between" sending by php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to display the results of a search, on a sql database, on a web page. I set up html "select form" and set value to "Between x and x" I get a resource error when submitting the form. I works ok when using "LIKE" or "<" but I cannot get a between to work.
The purpose for this is to allow a custormer to search a vehicle inventory by prices between set points.
The HTML page the form is <a href="http://www.docwilsonsauto.com/index.html">here</a> there is no php on this page so just view the source.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here is the code from the .PHP
And thank you for reading this I am stumped on why this will not work. The other searches I made work great.


<?php
$con = mysql_connect("***********.***.*****","********","******");
if (!$con)
{
die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
}

mysql_select_db("docwilson", $con);

$result = mysql_query("SELECT *
FROM `Inventory`
WHERE `Selling Price`('$_POST[search1]')");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo $row ['Stock Number'] . " " . $row['Make']." " . $row['Model']." " . $row['Color']." ". $row['Miles']." ". $row['Selling Price'];
echo "<br />";
}

mysql_close($con)
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

controlling/creating accounts with privileges
hi all,
i'm trying to figure out how i can create/control account with privileges, for instance a

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

php/xmlrpc class issue
I am working on xml-rpc in php to start with.

I have a class that only has variables defined

help with multi-update
Now sure how to ask this really....
10g database if that matters.

I have a customer

If a record matches an existing record do nothing
So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to ad

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

Echoing If Function?
A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Cu

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Php Mysql Page Loading Notice
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way (Sure there is) of showing a message or an image wh

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash