pull content


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the new version of that page is now a couple of folders deep, at domain/subfolder/adverts/ads.php. I've now been approached by an agency who want me to host an advert on adverts.php!
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
What I wanted to do was retain adverts.php in its existing location, and just take a copy of ads.php and display it in that page. That way the advertiser gets his listing where he wants it and I still get the PR of that page. Obviously I can't use a straight <!--#include virtual = "adverts.php" --> for it, so how can I do it?!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

I apologise! It's a newbie to PHP feedback form problem!
Hi,

I am a total newbie to PHP. I am also a unemployed and need to get a job. So after 100% r

Pipe email to PHP - get mail adress from MySQL - send?
Hi all,

this is the challenge:

1) Our faculty at the college where I'm employed includ

How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv

What is SAP Avatar ?
Hi All,

This G.Satish , my boss asked me to explore on SAP Avatar. I searced in internet

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

Stumped by Third Day of Month problem
I am trying to build an algorithm that will essentially do this:
Code: [Select]$this_month = Oct

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Revoking alter any table from a schema
Hi All,

i am working in Oracle 10g.
my requirement is to revoke all kind of DDL oper

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash