pull content

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the new version of that page is now a couple of folders deep, at domain/subfolder/adverts/ads.php. I've now been approached by an agency who want me to host an advert on adverts.php!
What I wanted to do was retain adverts.php in its existing location, and just take a copy of ads.php and display it in that page. That way the advertiser gets his listing where he wants it and I still get the PR of that page. Obviously I can't use a straight <!--#include virtual = "adverts.php" --> for it, so how can I do it?!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Search function
I am looking for some guidance from the experts.

I am trying to create a search function. It

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

sapgui f4 help last search
I know this has to be simople. One user (maybe more) does not have the "last search saved" from the

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync
Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page:

How to change Time Zone
HI
I want to change the time zone of the server to another country.How can do that?

Thanks

How to copy a part of a vector in a raw memory
Hi,

How can I copy a part of a vector into a memory:

Need understanding of this bit of code
Code: <?php
// WHERE clause filters
$arrSQLFilters = array();

//

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

Matchcode in ALV change header column
Hello everyone,

I am working in an SAP system that is currently in upgrade and conversion

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash