Remove Rows From Database ad


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

I have this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
include('../common/dbconnect.php');
$stock_id = $_GET['stock_id'];



$query='SELECT * FROM users_stocks WHERE user_id ="' . $_SESSION['user_id'] . '"';
$result = mysql_query($query, $conn) or die(mysql_error($conn));
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
extract($row);
$query1="SELECT t_val FROM stocks WHERE stock_id = '$stock_id'";
$result1 = mysql_query($query1, $conn) or die(mysql_error($conn));
$rows = mysql_fetch_array($result1);
extract($rows);
$query2="SELECT quant FROM users_stocks_details WHERE stock_id = '$stock_id' AND user_id ='" . $_SESSION['user_id'] . "'";
$result2 = mysql_query($query2, $conn) or die(mysql_error($conn));
$rows2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2);
extract($rows2);

//the values
$t = $row['total'];
$b = $row['bank'];
$t_val=$rows['t_val'];
$q = $_GET['quantity'];
$quant =$rows2['quant'];


//sums
$newb = $q * $t_val + $b;
$newt = $t + $newb;
$newquant = $quant - $q;

//the interesting bit

if ($q > $quant)
{
echo "You Dont Have Enough Stocks!";


}

else

{
$updatebank = "UPDATE users_stocks SET bank = $newb WHERE user_id ='" . $_SESSION['user_id'] . "'";
$result = mysql_query($updatebank, $conn) or die(mysql_error());
$updatetotal = "UPDATE users_stocks SET total = $newt WHERE user_id ='" . $_SESSION['user_id'] . "'";
$result = mysql_query($updatetotal, $conn) or die(mysql_error());
$updatequant = "UPDATE users_stocks_details SET quant = $newquant WHERE stock_id = '$stock_id' AND user_id ='" .$_SESSION['user_id']."'";
$result = mysql_query($updatequant, $conn) or die(mysql_error());

$showresults = "SELECT * FROM users_stocks, stocks WHERE user_id ='" . $_SESSION['user_id'] . "'";
$results = mysql_query($showresults, $conn) or die(mysql_error($conn));
$rrows = mysql_fetch_array($results);
extract($rrows);

$sc = $rrows['stock_code'];



echo "Thank you! You have succesfully sold $q $sc 's and you bank balance has increased to $$newb, you have $newquant of $sc stocks left

";

}
?>
<a href="../index.php" title="Cancel &amp; close dialog" onclick="Modalbox.hide(); return false;">Close</a><br />






Which basically removes stocks from the database if sold and updates a bank and total value table.
What I want to do is remove the line from the database if all the stocks are sold.

This data is kept in a table called users_stocks_details which has 3 colums, user_id, stock_id & quant. How would I delete the row from php if quant = 0?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
209 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pagination - need help on passing of search query.
Hi, i have been trying for days but couldn't get this sorted out. Would like some professional help

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,



I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Querying info from one table based on info in another
Hi, I am currently trying to make a part for my user driven website where one user can subscribe to

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

a function to check directory depth
I'm working on a php script to upload files in to a set directory.
the user can select to upload

Multithreading design
Hi

I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical

Must be a string? Huh, what? HELP?
with the following script, I get
Fatal error: Property name must be a string in /home/content/e/

animation progress while uploading files?
Hello, i have some website form to upload few files to server. i want to put some gif animation whi

mysq_num_rows
Hi,

I want to use:

Code: if(mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==2)
how can the value 2, be

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash