admin with my register system?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im not sure how, i wana do something like a 'if' statment so when they click the page if the admin level in there user row in the sql table it lets them on the page, So like how would i do that what format would i create the field in the sql like text, number, var, varchar etc i dont know what and how could i do a if statment for if there level 1?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
244 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

Mail functionality from localhost to server
Hi

I am facing problem of mail functionality.

When i tested mail functionality in my

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

MS are the best!!!
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/default.aspx?h=watch-a-demo and click the massive '

Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesmembers.php on line 16
I dont see the problem with this, I always get Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesme

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash